Title 1: General provisions
Article 1: Purpose
This agreement is for the purpose of setting forth the details regarding the web-site Terms and Conditions and procedure of global game exhibition G-STAR
(hereafter "G-STAR") is provided Korea Association of Game Industry (hereafter "K-GAMES").
Article 2: Definition
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows:
① Member : A person is granted using ID
② ID : The combination of letters or numbers that the Association approved
③ Password : The combination of letters or numbers for privacy protection
Article 3: Occurrence and change of effect
① This agreement takes effect when Association publish the information on the web-site of G-STAR and a member agree about that.
② Association may amend this Agreement within a reasonable range that does not violate the relevant laws and regulations. Association shall announce the detailed revised content on the web-site.
③ Following a clause 2, The revised agreement will also apply equally members enrolled in previous revisions. A member have objections to the revised agreement can be canceled at any time by registered members in the application.
④ If a member use web-site service constantly, this member is counted as approval of revised agreement.
Article 4: Application of the Provisions
An unspecified substance in this agreement is subject to the provisions of relevant laws and regulations.
Title 2: Service contract
Article 5: Conclusion of contract
This contract is established through approval of the Association and agreement of a member.
Article 6: Use application
Use application can apply by writing to the membership application user specified in the association via the Internet.
Article 7: Approval of use application
① When members fill in all of their application, it is possible to approval of use application.
② In the following cases, it can not be used for acceptance.
1. If you listed the contents as false
2. If you use other name illegally
3. When using other application requirements have been insufficient
Article 8: Change contract
When your detailed information on web-site is changed, a member can request for change it.
Title 3: Obligation of contractor
Article 9: Obligation of Association
The Association is committed to protecting your personal information, including user registration information in accordance with the conditions as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations. As for the personal information protection are subject to the relevant laws and regulations. However, if a governmental organization, it will not apply if there is a request by the procedures specified in either the purpose or any other relevant laws and regulations on the investigation into the crime.
Article 10: Obligation of member
① Members must not conduct the following when using the service.
1. Using a other member’s ID illegally.
2. Replication and published of information or the act of providing to a third party that is obtained service.
3. An act that violates the copyright of Association and third parties
4. Actions to disseminate information, in violation of the public order and breezy
5. Criminal acts that objectively judge
6. Other acts in violation of the relevant laws
② A member can not convey a right of service, Also it is impossible to provide it as collateral.
Title 4: Using service
Article 11: Service information
① G-STAR web-site services information is as below.
1.G-STAR : Overview, Venue, Contact, etc.
2.Exhibitor : Exhibitor registration, Sponsorship, etc.
3.Pass : Visitor Registration, BTC, BTB, Conference, etc.
4.News & Press : Notice, Press registration, etc.
② Service information for the user can be determined and changed by the "Association".
Article 12: Responsibility for services
Using the service, Hacking, nasty site links, commercial S / W illegal distribution is prohibited. And association is not responsible about results of operating activities, and losses caused by violations.
Article 13: Stopping the service provider
If the contents of the following may stop service provider.
1. If unavoidable due to the maintenance of services such as construction equipment
2. If the operators would stop the telecommunication Services
3. If the system checks necessary
4. If there is reasons of an irresistible force
Title 5 : Termination and Limitation
Article 14: Termination and Limitation
① If you want to withdraw from our membership, The member must terminate the application via the website. Association takes action after verify your identity.
② Association can terminate the contract and stop using the service without notice, if member act the following actions.
1. If you use other member’s ID and password
2. If you willfully interfere with the service operating
3. If you subscribe to false
4. If the same user use a other ID doubly
5. If the information was disseminated to the public order and inhibited breeze
6. If the act of damaging another person's honor
7. For the purpose of interfering with stable operation of the service transmits a large amount of information, or transmitting the advertisement information
8. If you are distributing a computer virus
9. If you invade another person’s intellectual property right
10. If showing pornographic material on your website or links to pornographic sites
Title 6 : Exemption
Article 15: Exemption clause
① Association is not responsible for such information and materials obtained by using the services.
② Association is not responsible for member’s information, material, reliability and accuracy of fact, etc.
Article 16: Competent court
If the case occurs, the court having jurisdiction in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Association, headquartered in court.
※ Additional clause
This agreement is implemented from May 20th 2019.