Trade Visitor (BTC) Guide
16th (Thu) ~ 19th (Sun), November, 2023 / 4Days
16th (Thu) - 11:00 ~ 18:00(KST), 17th(Fri) ~ 19th(Sun) 10:00 ~ 18:00(KST) (Wristband exchange closing time 17:00)
- [Offline] Exhibition Hall 1 & Exhibition Hall 2 1st Floor, Bexco, Busan
- You can enjoy a varied experiences such as playing newly released game, event in BTC.
- [Online] G-STAR TV Channel – twitch.tv/gstar
- Broadcasting introduction and demonstration contents of the newly released games and various real-time Live programs on stage.
|Adult(Born on or before December 31, 2004)
|Student(Born on or after January 1, 2005)
- 1. This ticket is only for the BTC Exhibition Hall.
- 2. 2023 G-Star BTC tickets will be sold 100% online in advance.
- 3. On-site sales of 2023 G-Star BTC tickets will not be held.
- 4. The exhibition hall open at 11a.m. on Thursday, November 16.
- 5. All tickets give access to the reserved date(s) only.
- 6. A person can buy up to 2 tickets.
- 7. Group visits are only possible for educational institutions with 30 or more people.
- * Please contact the secretariat (email@example.com) for more details.
- * Registration Period : 10/18(Wed) ~ 11/10(Fri) 16:00 (KST)
- * Date and time for visit : 11/16(Thu) or 11/17(Fri) 12:00~ (KST)
- 8. Visitors must exchange their tickets with entry wristbands at the on-site ticket area for admission.
- 9. Visitors on youth tickets must present valid proof of date of birth (student cards, student IDs, passports, a copy of resident registration, etc.) upon
checking in. If failed to do so, they may not be able to receive discounts or enter.
- 10. Please check the cancellation policy and charges on the reservation page (YES 24).
- 11. Admission to the exhibition may be restricted in accordance with G-STAR 2023 Safety Regulations. (Possession of dangerous belongings, costumes that violate public laws, etc.)